• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photoshop help

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I need help with some graphics.

I have this picture:

Would it be possible to photoshop out all the musicians except the guy in the middle. Also, where it says "Love Changes Everything" could you replace it with "Luc Chugs Everything"

If someone could do that for me and make it look at lease semi-professional it would be mads appreciated.

It's for my brother's bachelor party.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
When you say photoshop all the guys out except the one in the middle, what do you want instead to replace them? Do you just want a continuous blank colour around the middle guy?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
If possible, make it look like the rest of the background. That orange/browning color.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I could probably do it, but not anytime soon since I'm so busy with school and work right now. When do you need it done by?

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not the weekend coming up but the weekend afterwards if possible. The Bachelor party isn't till the beginning of June, but I'm not sure how long it will take the guy to make the tshirts since we have about sixteen that needs to be done.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
Hmm I can try, but I can't promise anything unfortunately. The only way I can think to do something like this is a really time-consuming process (there's probably easier ways I don't know). And I'm really busy with Uni work at the moment.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Any update on this, Crouton. It would be awesome if it could be done by this upcoming Friday. I know you're busy with school work and junk, though.

Just let me know so I can continue on with this plan and such.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
I could maybe cut out the other musicians but not change the font. I'm terrible with font in photoshop.

Rebeccaaa

yellow 4!
I guess for the font you could just re-write it, since it's a pretty simple one. I bet if you used Biondi or something (I don't know if they have that font in photoshop), probably wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
I guess for the font you could just re-write it, since it's a pretty simple one. I bet if you used Biondi or something (I don't know if they have that font in photoshop), probably wouldn't even be able to tell the difference.
Yeah, if you can't change the font then maybe just remove it with the other musicians and just add your own?

I'm probably going to the shirt place next Monday or Tuesday. If you can't get it done by the weekend, please let me know and I'll try to find someone else.

Thanks again,

BR