Photoshop Help!!!

Discussion in 'Computers' started by Kibi, Apr 7, 2010.

1. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

I have 3 days to make a website using Photoshop and i don't know what I'm doing :(

Can anyone help me please!!!

2. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

When I get home, I can give ya a hand. Which photoshop are you using?

In the meantime, just google ' making webpages with photoshop tutorials'. That'd be your best bet. Also, didn't your course come with instructions?

Bliss likes this.
  3. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Seriously!!! That would be amazing! CS3.

I have been googling tutorials they just seem to not be sinking in! I'm just a complete disaster doing this!

Yes...I think the instructions went....google it. Do it before Easter. Oops :-/

xxx

4. Smelnick

Alrighty, I'm not too experienced with cs3, but I'm sure I can figure it out. How many days do you have? Maybe I can download cs3 tonight, learn to use it and help you out tomorrow lol. If anything, I can help google decent tutorials and help you understand them.

5. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

What exactly is the brief? Basically how far do you have to go with this?
    ...also how much experience do you have with Photoshop?

I can run you through this just need to know into how much detail.

6. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Omg...you are ACTUALLY my knight in shining armour!!!

It's in on Monday but ideally I need it done by Sat so I can work on the presentation of how i did it! lmao!

This is making me go grey :(!

xxx

7. Bananas

Bananas Endangered Species

.......and what is it exactly that you have to do?:rolleyes: Write out exactly what has been asked of you.

8. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Right,

We have to design a website using photoshop and then put it into dreamweaver.

It can look however we want, it should include Flash (which I think I can handle - just LOL)

My website is a helper for those who are just heading to university, so it has like a list of all the different unis in the uk and a write up (don't worry I don't have to do all of them that would be ridiculous) I only have to have TEN functioning web pages so I was gonna have two uni pages (huddersfield and Leeds because i know the most about them) a page about nightlife for each, my home page, two accomodation pages, two course pages and a contact us/about us page.

:-/

9. Smelnick

So it's just the design you have to come up with in Photoshop? And then slice and export to dreamweaver? Bananas'll prolly be a better help for that then. I only know photoshop 7.0

10. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Yes bananas just absolutely came to my rescue....

...I'm a web designing machine now! haha!

Now I just need to get this content done and I think I might JUST pass this....crikey.....

Honestly guys thank you...also Bananas I'm sorry for being such a n00b haha!

<3

xxxx