• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

[Photoshop] Have fun with this picture

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all so far so good..All the shots are great, me and Dawn laughed our a$$es off at the clown and Andrews first pic..Although the bow is a bit much...:lol:

Andrew the second one is way cool.....:cool:

So let's see what you all can do over the weekend....

Roland_Jenkins

Registered Member
Attachment thingy doesn't work. I'll hold off for now.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Actually Roland, the attachments wont work right now since there is a server issue that I am working out. Right now we are using the [ IMG ] (without spaces) tag to link to images that we uploaded. Most people are using photobucket from what I can tell.

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all. Sorry I haven't posted any new pics yet . Had a lats min retouch job on some props for DD2 and Hellboy 2.

I can't wait to see these two hit the big screen with some of my work in them.

I will try to post a new pic to play with today.
Thanks to all who played the last round.

I would say that either Rick or Andrew was the winner of the last one. What do you all say?
Well i'm off to find a new pic to play with..

Catch ya in a bit..

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
well I would have to vote for rick. his pics turned out really well! but I do like the ghost pic that Andrew did : )

Albey

Registered Member
Hrm i will have to get into the next one ;) Woo my photoshop skills are unlimited ;)