• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

[Photoshop] Have fun with this picture

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
This is the best I can do here at work.....
Let's see if this works......

Last edited:

KrazyRick

I almost fell out of my chair on that one.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Not bad for MSpaint. The worst part is that probably took quite a while. Things in paint usually take a long time due to the lack of being able to easily change what you already did.

I noticed you had some good detail on it too, like the line down his shirt. :)

I don't know if he will approve of your use of socks though.. and the a hair... Maybe a better name would be "Funky Town Surfer" :D

And Rick, LOL! Is that UnrealSurfer? ;)

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Andrew said:
The worst part is that probably took quite a while. Things in paint usually take a long time due to the lack of being able to easily change what you already did.
The boss was here all day, so I had to do it in one quick session while he was talkin' to one of my co-workers. I was actually gonna go with bunny slippers, but thought the red shoes looked better.
I like the bow in his hair....very sweet!:nod:

Julie

Registered Member
OMG Angel! I just about had to get out the windshield wiper for my screen! I almost spewed coffee all over it I was laughing so hard!:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
In true NightSurfer style.. and by that I mean a little on the creepy side..

I call this one "GhostSurfer" ;)

Last edited:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
LOL Angel! wow that's pretty good for paint

bunny slippers,,,,hehehehehe.....

Andrew I like that one too!

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Thanks. And I don't mean to make the paint ones look bad either. I think we should vote for best photoshop and best paint. ;)

Of course regardless it's fun to do these either way. I think we are all in it just to mess around anyway. :D

I like my #2 better than my #1. It was way harder to do.. :)

Last edited:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
I may just have a lil' somethin' up my sleeve, we'll have to see how much time I have this weekend!:cool: