• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photos On Credit Cards

Taggart

Registered Member
None of my credit cards have my photo on them. I'm surprised, because a few years ago I thought that this was going to be standard.

How many, if any of your credit cards display your photo?

Just wondering...

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'd be for it, but really it's not a big deal for me because if somebody actually did steal my card and use it I can report it to Visa and I'm not liable for the purchase. That is a standard policy on every card now I believe..

katharina

Registered Member
None of my credit cards have my photo on them. I'm surprised, because a few years ago I thought that this was going to be standard.
How many, if any of your credit cards display your photo?
I haven't heard of this before. I'm wondering how they'd even make that happen... they'd have to their cameras all over, wouldn't they? (Like the license people). Couldn't just go by a photo someone sends in, after all... that would open up a whole new fraud area.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
That's a good point... I don't see how they could get pictures and be sure who it was unless you sent your license in, but even so. It seems like a waste of time for a small benefit.