Photos of things in Saskatchewan and Alberta.

Discussion in 'Art & Creative' started by Smelnick, Mar 27, 2010.

1. Smelnick

Smelnick Creeping On You V.I.P.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

A lot of these are taking from behind a car window, but I think my camera handled that well. basically, they are in order, from prairies to mountains =P I thought these ones were a little artsy and fancy so I figured I'd share them as photography.

Bananas likes this.

2. Sigurd

Sigurd Internet Dig Dug

Nice looking Photo's I especially liked the chipmunk that was looking directly into the camera. The pictures of the snow covered mountains were rather cool as well, down in New Hampshire I don't think we got many of those left now.

3. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Deja vu! lol. I love the mountain one, with the car. :)

(err just to clarify; not because of the car)

4. Wade8813

Wade8813 Registered Member

Are you trying to tell me you guys have T-Rex's in Canada? Trying to trick me - I know they've all died...

5. Smelnick

That's at the Royal Tyrell Museum in Drumheller, Alberta

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

The foothills ones look A LOT like where I'm from. Gorgeous landscape, I absolutely adore when people take pics like this and share 'em. Thanks for that smel!

Maybe I'll take some soon of good ol' Kerman, California.

Smelnick likes this.
  7. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

The one of the mountains towering over the road is awesome. Reminds me of Salt Lake City. Nice pictures.

Smelnick likes this.
  8. Smelnick

Yah Echoes, I've been to Salt Lake City before, I remember it looking similiar lol. I remember watching a movie once that took place in Banff(where that picture was taken) and they showed the exact same angle at one point in time. Such a great view.

9. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

Very impressive picture, Smel.

I love the little chipmunk one and the dramatic mountains with the snow look awesome too. Good work!

10. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Those are awesome pictures Smel, my buddy as been to Alberta and took pictures of the mountains as well and they were awesome.

I would take pictures of my area but there's nothing really interesting around here except the Parliment.