PHOTOS: Candice Michelle puts weight on!

Cait

Oh, poppycock.
TMI @ you.

Anyway,
she's not ugly now. I know a couple girls who are like that(including me on bloated days). Its just she could be better in shape. I think for her career she should try to get back into shape. I'm sure she looks decent in regular clothes as long as they're not uber tight.

wooly

I am the woolrus
Those pics are pretty old, i saw them goin around the net bout half a year ago. I think she's lost the weight since then..... Along with her job. :p

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Just like wooly mentioned those pictures are really old, and she lost all that extra weight. Even if those pictures were recent, she can easily lose it all if she wanted to. She's been known to like going to the gym, so if she's a gym rat then it's easy for her to shed the extra pounds.

1) That actually looks normal - not super skinny women where you can see their bones and whatnot. She still looks good to me. ^.^

2) Maybe she has what Matt Hardy has and is going through pain and can't get in the exercise she needs. Who knows?

HappyFace

Registered Member
"TON OF WEIGHT"

When I read the headline I was like "Oh here comes a photoshop of a bloated Candice Michelle" I just have to say "Ummm yeah... that's not a ton of wieght and she's not even near overweight yet"

I don't see why that's such a problem.

Vidic15

No Custom Title Exists
V.I.P.
I don't know what your women are like in America, but if she came Australia looking like that, she would be considered 'fat'.

Well, at least where I live at.

HappyFace

Registered Member
I live in Australia mate.

I'm going to go right out and guess you're from Victoria?

That would make this whole thread make sense.