Photography Contest Discussion Thread

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Danwiz suggested spring landscapes. It's a good theme, but it would exclude people in the southern hemisphere. Also, while spring has officially begun here, it is far from spring-like. In fact, it just snowed last night. I think a spring theme would be more fair about a month from now.

We could try a cityscape/architecture/industrial theme for this month.
------
For short time possibly sunsets? We all get them so there is no problem with availability, anyone else down with that?
I would be fine with sunrises/sunsets. It's a great theme.

Last edited:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
I love sunrise/sunsets. I'm all for that for the one month theme.

Hoes, we should do a urban/industrial theme, too. That one sounds awesome. I'm just partial to sunrises and sunsets myself.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Have you guys started the next one yet? I would consider participating, provided it's not the spring challenge. We just hit autumn and winter is around the corner. :lol:

Doc

V.I.P.
Have we finally agreed on the themes for the long term and short term contests? From what I understand we're going to do sunrise/sunsets for the monthly and wildlife for the three month contest?

Doc

V.I.P.
I haven't decided yet, haha. I was in the middle of waiting for more people to chime in with opinions before I set a date. I'll admit I've been a little slow in getting this one started. I'll give one or two more days for everyone to see the thread. I'll post the official threads Sunday night or Monday morning.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
I think you should just go ahead and start them ASAP. Everybody who wanted to chime in had done so already. Hopefully nobody has lost interest in this. I know I haven't.