• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photography Contest #2

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
This contest will run for one month from today Our theme is going to be Sunrise and Sunsets. Any photograph found to be outside of the rules, though we're lenient, can be disqualified. Here are the rules we have agreed on thus far:

1. Only photographs taken during the contest time are to be accepted.
2. Please limit images to 720 pixels in height or smaller. I see no reason in limiting width for this contest but please be reasonable. I'll crop any that I think are too wide.
3. The only thematic requirement is that the sun is setting or rising in some way.

Deadline: May 4th, 2014. All submissions should be clearly marked in the PM subject line. Please specify the contest you're submitting for.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hopefully I can get in on this one since its no longer like a deep freeze outside. Will be looking forward to it and can't wait to see all the nice pictures.

Taliesin

Registered Member
I don't get up early enough to take a photo of a sunrise, so a sunset it'll have to be. :D