• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Photo Editing Game Anyone?

iggyshotthebear

Registered Member
And who exactly are the judges here hmmm? Lets make it an anonymous voting system ;)
------
Andrew said:
But I guarantee you that nobody will win if they use Paint... :D

I dunno Andrew... Ive seen some absolutely amazing Paint artists! Not me though lol

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
It's more of a fun thing to pass around. No winners.... Like ring around the rosy! Well unless you're the person IN the picture...then you lose!! :lol:

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Hi all.I have some real good ones but only one prob....I can't seem to be able to post any of them on here...WTF!!!! :rant: :confused:

Are any of you haveing trouble with posting attachments?? :confused:

Or it could just be me........

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Same thing! I don't know how to get a pic here!
AAAAANDREEEWW!!! We neeed yoouu!
I think we have to email it to you so you can stick it on the site!

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
Did we get this taken care of yet? I'm really looking forward to playing with a pic'!!:D

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
yea me too! I think this game will be alot of fun. and pretty comical too! hehe

Andrew? maybe you can just post a pic and get us started while you fix the problem lol

1_ares_1

Registered Member
yes.. yes.. Andrew!! How about a pic of Miss America?? maybe Arnold Schwartzenegger? Those would be great!! I can still only find teensy weensy ones :mad:

AngelsPeak

Wanna play?
But, you really need to fix the glitch Andrew, otherwise your inbox will be filled with altered pic's!!:-o

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
AngelsPeak said:
But, you really need to fix the glitch Andrew, otherwise your inbox will be filled with altered pic's!!:-o

LOL that is so true I didn't think about that. maybe the thought of that one will get it fixed sooner haha :D

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Maybe if we had a spot that pic posting would work in... ya know? a special section? NOT for auction stuff...just pics. We could put them in and maybe they could have a 1 week "shelf life" or something? I dunno...prolly no such thing. I'm no techy.