Photo Editing Game Anyone?

1_ares_1

Registered Member
This could be a fun game or lil hobby for us...
I'll get a pic and post it...someone else can take it and "do things" to it in Photoshop (or whatever you use) then the next person and the next... Or we can post our own pics and let eachother mess with them! :shocked: It's loads of fun to "virtually" shave your friends heads or add "features" to them! Any takers?
:nod:

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
Could be fun and exciting. The best way is for one person to post a pic, and then give the rules, or say what the goal is, and then let people go for it.

I'll certainly toss my hat in the ring on this one. :)

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
That picture is much too small to play around with..

Also there is a bug currently that I am working on that messes up some links such as google image links.. so be sure to post the actual link instead of a google image link, or it will goof up. :(

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
Oh now count me in on that game...I have been haveing so much fun playing with photoshop.
I wish I had gotten it sooner.

Let me know when you want to start playing the game..

1_ares_1

Registered Member
KK! as soon as I get a pic thats big enough to mess with...it's ON! lemme do a lil shopping. :nod:

Bunny_roses

what? no pink?
I don't have photoshop either but I do have photo editing tools. this sounds like something fun actually. would be interesting to see what we end up with.

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Still shopping...everything is so tiny. Ya know gals...photo shop isn't the only way to play. Theres always good old fashioned paint!