• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Phone vs PC

Which do you use more?

• Phone

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • PC

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I have never liked phones. I don't really enjoy talking on them - I prefer human interaction.

My phone is a tool to allow me to do a few things in situations where a computer is not available. These are rare. In the car, out in the wilderness - but half the time, you have no signal in the wild anyway. My phone's GPS was telling the wife and I to turn left into the Grand Canyon - lack of signal.

I only use phone email when I have no other choice and since almost any mail can be web mail, I prefer a computer with a large screen.

Watching video or movies, shows is horrible on the phone. Surfing the web too. A couple of games.

The one outstanding use of my phone is music. I keep my old phones and use them as extra music devices and can copy specific music to them for events, parties - trips. I use my current phone for music often.
Phones have pretty much made alot of things obsolete such as GPS and an MP3 player due to its versatility. I'd have to say almost 80% of the time I'm listening to music on my phone and the rest is here and there.

Konshentz

Konshentz
Phone, but only because I bring it everywhere. I much prefer to use my laptop for everything other than calling.

Poonamsoni

Actually mostly i prefer Mobile Smart Phone because mobile is better everywhere for entertainment, normal mobile work, social media or any type Social or politics News you do use mobile phones..And alse a better option if you want learn any type work you use Laptop.

asp3

Registered Member
I chose PC because I use one for work and one for personal use and I'm on those a lot more than my iPhone. Also my work computer doubles as a phone because I work for a company that has VOIP offerings (we also have apps for mobile phones.)

I generally use the PC more than my phone at home doing personal and fun things because I prefer using a real keyboard and I'm often posting things or writing someone or something. I also prefer the bigger screen size of a PC and the ability to have multiple windows open at the same time where I can see enough to make both reasonable as only part of a screen.

When I'm away from home I'm very happy using my phone but I rarely write emails on it or anything else that requires a lot of text.