Which do you use more?

• Phone

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • PC

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

Shooting_Palanx

The Rock is cooking atm..
I have never liked phones. I don't really enjoy talking on them - I prefer human interaction.

My phone is a tool to allow me to do a few things in situations where a computer is not available. These are rare. In the car, out in the wilderness - but half the time, you have no signal in the wild anyway. My phone's GPS was telling the wife and I to turn left into the Grand Canyon - lack of signal.

I only use phone email when I have no other choice and since almost any mail can be web mail, I prefer a computer with a large screen.

Watching video or movies, shows is horrible on the phone. Surfing the web too. A couple of games.

The one outstanding use of my phone is music. I keep my old phones and use them as extra music devices and can copy specific music to them for events, parties - trips. I use my current phone for music often.
Phones have pretty much made alot of things obsolete such as GPS and an MP3 player due to its versatility. I'd have to say almost 80% of the time I'm listening to music on my phone and the rest is here and there.