Phone Surveys....

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Babe_Ruth, Apr 1, 2008.

1. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't know if you guys get a lot of phone surveys at your homes, or people calling you tell you just won a trip, but there's always a catch.

I was wondering how many of those calls do you get per month?

Do you mind the calls?

What do you tell the people that call you?

Do you actually listen to what they say, or hang up right away?

2. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

I don't usually get survey calls but when I do I usually don't mind. I'll usually answer the questions to help them out unless I'm busy. If I'm just sitting around then I can't see any reason not to answer them as long as there's no sales catch at the end.

3. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I lie to 'em.

Extravagantly

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I get them at least four times a week and it gets annoying so personally I just hang up on them, and if they call again and again, I just tell them stop calling I'm not interested. If someone calls and tells me I won a trip I usually just laugh in there face then hang up. The only time I'll answer surverys is if it's a radio survery.

5. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

I never even answer for the phone for that garbage.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

You just pick up, tell them to take you off their list and if they call you back, give them your lawyer's number.

7. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

My cellphone never gets any, but back home we got roughly ten or so a week. They were annoying, but shit happens, so I would just politely respond "I'm sorry, we don't answer surveys over the phone" then hang up.

8. Turbo

Turbo Registered Member

my house line gets them occasionally, i was bored one day and answered it but i mostly just say not interested and hang up.