Phoenix92 Vip contest! First contest up now.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atreyu, Jun 19, 2008.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

I have a little spare money lying around, so i figured that i would give back to the forum by giving out some V.I.P, but i won't give them out for free of course I thought why not run some small contests, all ran in this thread with different topics. If the winner already has VIP they can hold onto it or choose another User to give it too.

I plan on giving out 8-12+ V.I.P in the next 6 months.

First Contest is an easy one

Many(well maybe a couple) of you know I'm an avid cricket fan. So All I want you do do is search on youtube for Cricket catches. If its in a video of many catches, then set a time frame for the ONE catch you want me to judge.

The video i consider to be the best will get a 3 month VIP

Deadline is Midday Sunday(NZ time.)

MSN is [email protected] if you want to talk through any details

ysabel and Turbo like this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I'm already a VIP but I'll play. I was curious about cricket lately because my son said he wants to play baseball (I wanted to see if the difference between the two).

I'm not sure if we're supposed to post here or pm you. Anyway, here's my pick. I thought of Collingwood first but eventually went for Sinclair. YouTube - Cricket - Matthew Siclair One Of The Best Catches

Atreyu likes this.
  3. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Oh, thanks for entering And bringing that point up, yes post in this thread Thank you

=]

4. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

* after seeing what Ysabel posted and figureing out what a cricket catch is, stops searching for videos of people catching bugs....

Phoenix likes this.
  5. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

6. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

7. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Oh, shit. He got rocked, omg.

8. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

WE CAN EMBED VIds?!?!?!?!?!?!?

9. CBNJ

CBNJ Registered Member

Yes, just post the url.

10. EXQEX9