Phoenix, Arizona lands Wrestlemania 26

Discussion in 'Wrestling' started by Millz, Feb 24, 2009.

1. Millz

Millz Black 7! Staff Member V.I.P.

I put this in the general wrestling forum because it doesn't discuss the PPV itself. Anyways, good for Phoenix.

This afternoon, World Wrestling Entertainment confirmed what we reported here earlier, that WrestleMania 26 is headed out West. Here's the official word:

2. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I would expect it somewhere different, but I guess after having the Basketball All Star game there, it was a pretty popular choice to have it. Congratulations on Phoenix for having Wrestlemania 26.

3. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

So, is this thing big enough it's going to affect traffic? We live 10 minutes from the Stadium and I need to know if I need to avoid going anywhere that weekend.

4. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Don't plan to go out, this thing is huge, I dont know how much that arena sits people, but it's definitely going to be sold out, so just getting ready for it.

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I think I'm going to have to get my ticket as soon as it goes on sale. I don't care what the card is going to be, and I haven't been keeping track of any wrestling news for awhile, but this is where I live and there's no way that I'm going to miss it.