Phobias!

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
What is everyones Phobias and do you know how you got them?

Mine is Araknaphobia. I don't like them in the room, outside the room i don't like the fact that i can hear them skipping across my walls at 3am! ><!!!

So yeah, i've got it bad, they put me into tears cause they scare me so much, and it's driving my mum crazy cause i won't even catch them...

And i think it started when my brother played 'guess which hand the spider is in' when i was a kid, i just happened to pick the one with the spider in it.

I almost had a fear of going down the stairs (i dunno if thats a phobia) a few years ago, i lost my footing and slipped down them, hurt my back and nearly broke my arm, i went back up to go back on the com and a bit later i wanted something to eat. I stood at the top of the stairs and it seemed to grow longer...but i forced myself down them, yay for me!

Kazmarov

For a Free Scotland
Araknaphobia
Arachnophobia

I have a minor case of socialphobia and Melissophobia (fear of bees).

Your almost fear of going down the stairs I would classify as a branch of Algophobia (fear of pain). You associated the stairs with pain, and thus were repelled by them.

Kaz

I'm frightened by bugs. Almost all of them, the exceptions being Mosquitoes, butterflies/moths, Daddy Long legs, and houseflies. I don't think it's a full phobia though.

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
Fears for me would have to be heights and bees. I get that feeling when I'm looking down from a high place that I'm being pulled towards the bottom.

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Personaly I have aichmophobia (fear of needles or pointed objects). More specificaly, I can't stand hypodermic needles. Never have. I also have a mild form of acrophobia. I can stand heights, but I get a funny feeling shoot through my body when I do.

*EDIT* A little thing I found ironic...think I mentioned it on CF.

Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia- Fear of long words

oxyMORON

A Darker Knight
I'm afraid of heights, but only when I'm really close to a ceiling and there isn't a rail of anything to hold on to while I'm looking down at the floor 30 feet below.

and a minor case of fear of the dark