• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Charged With 8 Counts Of Murder

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
A West Philadelphia abortion doctor, his wife and eight other suspects are now under arrest following a grand jury investigation.

Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, faces eight counts of murder in the deaths of a woman following a botched abortion at his office, along with the deaths of seven other babies who, prosecutors allege, were born alive following illegal late-term abortions and then were killed by severing their spinal cords with a pair of scissors.

“I am aware that abortion is a hot-button topic,” said District Attorney Seth Williams. “But as district attorney, my job is to carry out the law. A doctor who knowingly and systematically mistreats female patients, to the point that one of them dies in his so-called care, commits murder under the law. A doctor who cuts into the necks severing the spinal cords of living, breathing babies, who would survive with proper medical attention, is committing murder under the law.”
Philadelphia Abortion Doctor Charged With 8 Counts Of Murder CBS Philly – News, Sports, Weather, Traffic and the Best of Philadelphia

This is just sickening. In this case, the punishment should absolutely fit the crime.

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Regardless whether you are for or against abortion, you can't argue that this is just so wrong. That is absolutely brutal and despicable. It's definitely murder and he should be sent to trail for murder. I just hope people who are pro-abortion don't fight in his favour. This was not abortion. This was murder.

CaptainObvious

Embrace the Suck
V.I.P.
I agree this is sickening and he should be charged with capital murder and if found guilty, should face the death penalty. This is disgusting.

shelgarr

Registered Member
Well we have 7 mothers too that committed murder. Doctors can't do anything that we don't allow them to do. I wonder if those mothers had awareness and became grateful they weren't going to be bothered with a baby !!!

idisrsly

I'm serious
V.I.P.
Well we have 7 mothers too that committed murder. Doctors can't do anything that we don't allow them to do. I wonder if those mothers had awareness and became grateful they weren't going to be bothered with a baby !!!
I agree that the mothers are guilty as well. But the doctor is the one who made an oath and should have stopped it in it's tracks before it happened. It's illegal and as a health professional, he should be charged harshly for it. But yes, the mothers should share punishment.

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
Capital Punishment sounds appropriate for someone killing newborns.

However and yes I'll apologize before I say it, but I can't wait to see this used as political fodder for all the opinion makers out there in punditville.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
Dr. Kermit Gosnell, 69, faces eight counts of murder in the deaths of a woman following a botched abortion at his office, along with the deaths of seven other babies who, prosecutors allege, were born alive following illegal late-term abortions and then were killed by severing their spinal cords with a pair of scissors.
Sick. They deserve the business end of Pennsylvania's needle for that crime. No matter what your stance is on abortion this is murder and I believe the doctor deserves a slow and painful death.