Phallic God/Goddess Blessed Fertility Stone

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
ok, here goes...my first auction listing here...would love to know what you all think & did i do this right?

NO FAIL Penis Phallus/Phallic God-Goddess Blessed Stone
Heirloom Fertility Aphrodite/Adonis Natural Stone Icon
Item number: 6527580424

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6527580424&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

This stone has been passed down through several generations. There has been a spate of people looking to improve their fertility over the last few weeks, and this just might be the answer for them...

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
I am going to send this item to a radio station i listen to out of Texas. I know the girl on there "kelly" has been trying to get pregnant with no luck.

They might be interested in this for their show!!

I sent them an email and if they dont get that asap i posted on the forum also, but you cant solicit so i wrote this ont here:

Subject: Kellys infertility

I found a listing for a Heirloom Fertility Aphrodite. It is a fertility stone said that who ever posses it will have children. Interesting I thought! I will not list where I found it unless asked. You can email me for the listing if interested.

Last edited:

Nanner

Registered Member
mom_of_sixoxo said:
ok, here goes...my first auction listing here...would love to know what you all think & did i do this right?

NO FAIL Penis Phallus/Phallic God-Goddess Blessed Stone
Heirloom Fertility Aphrodite/Adonis Natural Stone Icon
Item number: 6527580424

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6527580424&rd=1&sspagename=STRK:MESE:IT&rd=1

This stone has been passed down through several generations. There has been a spate of people looking to improve their fertility over the last few weeks, and this just might be the answer for them...

Hmmmm just how powerful is this thing? (last few weeks? Where was this thing 10 years ago when I needed it)???!!!! Will it work if you don't have parts anymore? :D I'd like it just cuz it looks cool :lol: (not to mention freek out the hubby with my "lawn decoration" :D)

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
Msbabedoll said:
I am going to send this item to a radio station i listen to out of Texas. I know the girl on there "kelly" has been trying to get pregnant with no luck.

They might be interested in this for their show!!

I sent them an email and if they dont get that asap i posted on the forum also, but you cant solicit so i wrote this ont here:

Subject: Kellys infertility

I found a listing for a Heirloom Fertility Aphrodite. It is a fertility stone said that who ever posses it will have children. Interesting I thought! I will not list where I found it unless asked. You can email me for the listing if interested.
LOL! Everthanx for the plug Msbabedoll!! Yipes - is someone copycatting me already? Could ya pm me on that?

Nanner said:
Hmmmm just how powerful is this thing? (last few weeks? Where was this thing 10 years ago when I needed it)???!!!! Will it work if you don't have parts anymore? :D I'd like it just cuz it looks cool :lol: (not to mention freek out the hubby with my "lawn decoration" :D)
ROTF!! No, i doubt it would do anything about missing parts :) but it does look cool in the yard -- in the pics we put it alongside the garden pond...

OMIGOD!?! ebay just pulled my auction??? it's run for days, but i just put it up here & then it's down within an hour! any ideas??? help!!

Last edited:

LicentiousVenus

Registered Member
two possibilites for its removal...1) ebay may not like the word phallic for non mature audiences 2)did you place the "talk about crazy auctions" banner in your auction? that would be bad cause ebay doesn't like that one

Msbabedoll

Registered Member
Did they pull that auction too? Ok this is getting WAY to crazy!

No I guess i made that confussing, that was not a copy cat, that was what I put on the forum at the radio statio web site! LOL

SamusAran86

Registered Member
LicentiousVenus said:
2)did you place the "talk about crazy auctions" banner in your auction? that would be bad cause ebay doesn't like that one
well, it wasnt our banner that got it pulled.. this auction had one from another "competeing" site

It deffinetly was a weird auction though. Maybe they didnt like the fact that it looked like a "phallic" symbol

Mina

Registered Member
Well maybe it's a good thing that Ebay pulled it before I could look at it... we don't need any more kids running around this house!!! I'm the type you look at me funny and I get prego's..

Hubby would kill me if I bid on something that would increase fertility.. hahaha

mom_of_sixoxo

Registered Member
me Neither!!!! But its back go look anyway and tell someone who needs it to bid! I think ebay scared all the peoples off! #5577436760

Hi all! Well my rock got jerked off there TWICE now, but then they told me i could put it in general categories again if i took all the "P" words -phallus, phallic, penis- out of it...
I can still remember the 5th grade teacher telling the class to stop giggling because "penis" and "vagina" were NOT dirty words! Guess they are now though... ummm...WHAT year is this??
anyway, here is the new listing for the (neutered? lol) Phallus Stone:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5578647484

Please take a look, maybe put on your watch page? Now that we have removed the word Phallic etc. we are getting like NO hits...it's depressing...

Last edited: