Pets: The Silly Things they do.

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Vidic15, Jun 23, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

There is a thread back on Page 14 and I decided to make a similar one.

My cat:

We have this antique item near the window, which looks like steps, she climbs on it and jumps off, and so on. It's really irritating.

The damn dog:

When it's hungry, he bangs the damn food plate against the door as hard as he can, it seems like he is going on Hunger Strike!

2. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

My cat runs away for a couple days and then comes back when its hungry and pigs out.

My dogs botb like to run and smack their heads off their pound thing we have for them and when we let them out to go for a walk they take for the pond.

3. Corona

Corona Registered Member

My cat goes crazy whenever I sneeze.

4. Henskie

Henskie The Super Pimp of GF

Well when my dog is hungry he smacks the dish around the kitchen like a hockey puck and often it ends up in another room besides the kitchen.

Also when he has a itch sometimes he drags his entire face across my mom's bed over and over again

5. MasterChad

MasterChad Registered Member

My dog which is a guy, walks like a girl with high heels...

6. Moiraine

Moiraine Guest

My dog always throws himself against the door after eating....he gets so excited.
    He also has this thing with wanting to be tall, so he sits on his doghouse, or the old swing set in the back and just will be on the slide or the swinging bench.

7. andrew_bishop

andrew_bishop #1 Spammer of FC

My dog whenever it takes a bath just hops in and runs out and then rolls in some bog for about an hour making him more dirty then before.