Pets: silly things they do

• Thread starter dbzwarrior4ever
  • Start date
D

dbzwarrior4ever

tell us silly things ur pet has done or constitently dose: my bird watches my mouth like she wants to have kids with it creeps me out and she sings in her water cup because she likes the echo

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
Neo used to walk on his back legs before he pounced, it was only a few steps though. Now he's too boring...but he likes to chew feet. Silly kitty.

C

Crimson

My dog tears around the house when he gets scared. You hear his nails scratch all against the floor and it is very funny.

My dog used to hump stuff animals...lmao

D

doingbrutalthings

My cat chases her tail and dogs usually do that. She chases it untill she bites it and then realizes that it's part of her body.

A

Anonym0uz Bitch

My dog tries to hump my male cat....for some reason, I really think he has no idea what to do when it comes to sex.

Pugz

Ms. Malone
V.I.P.
I remember a good one!
Neo once hopped into the bath and pissed DOWN the plughole, it was hilarious!

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
My dog has run into a wall or two and he does this spastic thing where he drags the sides of his body along side a couch and he goes back and forth and all he serves to do is mess up the couch and ruffle his fur

Sephy

Forum Drifter
We have the coffee table pretty close to our couch so we can comfortably put our feet on it. Well, the cat will have his butt on the couch, but put his head and front paws on the coffee table, leaving his stomach hanging between them. He will lay there for a few minutes, then fall asleep. When he does that, he just falls right between them onto the floor. It's pretty funny looking and he does it all the time.

B

barfootboards

My cat Bubbles refuses to use a water bowl, she'll only drink from the bathroom sink :p