Pets in bed

Do you allow your pets to sleep in the bed with you?

• Total voters

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Do you allow your pets to sleep in the bed with you?

Why or why not?

I do. Mainly because he sleeps in the corner out of the way and he is a strictly indoor cat so he is clean and wont bring bugs in or anything.

ysabel

/ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5
In my grandma's house, she had several cats. They all know how to push open one of the bedroom doors and come in. The amazing thing is that they do that at regular times, dawn (as if they have a clock). They would start to climb the beds and snuggle at our feet. When I wake up and realise none of the cats went to my bed, I'd go to my sister's bed and steal the cat from her. :lol: They're adorable and warm.

*cue Bliss/Max jokes*

I would let a cat sleep on the bed. Possibly a dog, not sure, might depend on the breed. If it was strictly a house pet then I don't really see why not, never done it though..

Oh I had 2 cats share a sleeping bag with me once at a friends house. I didn't sleep that night because I was too scared of unknowingly moving around and hurting them, but I didn't want to disturb them to get them to go away :lol:

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
MY little dog always sleeps in my bed, but the big dog isn't allowed for obvious reasons. The little dog doesn't shed so when he does sleep on my bed, she doesn't leave her hair all over my sheets and such.

Twitch

Registered Member
I let my dog sleep in my bed. I would leave me door open all the time, except my sister's dog is always snooping around, eating stuff. I don't want him to get sick. He can go up on the bed if I'm there, too.

JAdams

Registered Member
My dogs and cat rule my bed. Once I woke up to see my puppy sleeping on the pillows where my head's supposed to go.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I used to let my cat sleep with me, until she developed an annoying habit of waking me up in the middle of the night wanting a fuss. Now I just have to cringe away from her scratching at my door trying to get in if I want to get a decent nights sleep.

Bliss

Sally Twit
I'm going to say no because I have a hamster. The odds are if I put him in bed with us then one of us will squish him.

If I had a dog (don't worry Bex, it's safe to read on :lol:) or a cat I wouldn't let them in my bed because I'd find it kind of gross. The last thing I would want is to wake up with a cat sat on my head or a dog licking my face. It'd probably make me want to vom.