• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Peterson vs Rice

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
The interesting debate is what was worse, Rice or AP?

My opinion is what Rice did was far worse than what AP did, even though both acts were bad.

Sabby

I tend to agree, however let's reverse the scenario and have AP be the one with a video. I think the video is what made the act by Rice all the more heinous. If there were videos of both, it would be a tough call IMO.

There isn't a worse scenario than the other. Both are as reprehensible as it can get. The only thing playing in Peterson's favor right now is that no public picture of his son's bruises have been shown yet, as opposed to the Ray Rice video.

To me, the only reason why Peterson is still playing with the Vikings is because they got whooped against the Patriots on Sunday. If they had won the game, Peterson wouldn't be active.

BourneofDarkness15

Registered Member
EdgeHead said:
There isn't a worse scenario than the other. Both are as reprehensible as it can get. The only thing playing in Peterson's favor right now is that no public picture of his son's bruises have been shown yet, as opposed to the Ray Rice video.

To me, the only reason why Peterson is still playing with the Vikings is because they got whooped against the Patriots on Sunday. If they had won the game, Peterson wouldn't be active.
Gotta agree here, both are terrible for their own reasons, the Peterson one sticks with me cause there's no reason to hurt a child anywhere near that point. With Rice, he should be out of the league for what he did

StroShow

The return shall be legenday!
V.I.P.
Both are terrible, and there's no way you can pick one over the other because both are morally wrong. Sabby also hit the nail on the head, show us a video of Peterson beating his son and we're even more fumed with these douchebags.