• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pete Rose analyst on Fox Sports

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
Hired as a guest studio analyst by Fox Sports:

http://www.foxsports.com/mlb/story/pete ... hal-041815

I think he'll be good at this, but would have been better 10 years ago. I guess they had to wait for Selig to retire before they could do it, though.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
I love this. Was watching FS1 game between Baltimore and Boston on Saturday and Ken Rosenthal said he thinks Pete will excel at this because he watches some of every baseball game each day. Living in Vegas he has a huge advantage with start times that's for sure. Rosenthal also said Rose has about 6 current players he regularly texts with daily about baseball related issues.

I don't know if I'm in the majority or minority but what Pete did was wrong but there's no evidence he bet on his team either way or affected the outcome of games with that said I think he should be reinstated. As a player Pete Rose epitomized the way the game should be played and I think he's done his time.

goingtopshelf

Registered Member
he premiered Monday but i missed it. I really haven't read any reviews and the only thing I recall seeing was that there was no significant rating spike for his first appearance.