Pet Hates/Peeves

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Vidic15, Aug 20, 2007.

1. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

What do you hate? What goes on your nerves?

1) People who stand on the escelators (When I am in a hurry)

2) Late trains

3) Late buses

2. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

I can't stand bad audio quality whether it's an MP3 file, or a movie...

3. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

When everyone in front of you walks so fucking slow and blocks your way so you can't pass them.

4. Vidic15

Vidic15 No Custom Title Exists V.I.P. Lifetime

I didn't think of that and add that to my list because pavements here are small and you can't even move, I purposly just go crashing into them to pass them.

5. CamelPepper

CamelPepper Registered Member

Trains. I live 6 blocks from work, between one of those blocks I cross the tracks. Everyday at 5 pm there is a train blocking my way home. Every day.

6. Shwa

Shwa Gay As Fuck V.I.P. Lifetime

People who go below the speed limit, I mean they dont have to be old or anything but for real, its common for drivers to drive the speed limit (which is fine by me) or a little above it. Driving below the liit makes me wonder how you got your liscens as I pass by you angry as f***

~Shwa'

7. Corona

Corona Registered Member

Fat, old, dumb people. I have to deal with them everyday at work, and if one day you see, "Man Kills 16 Seniors at Grocery Store in Sierra Vista." It was me.

8. Vincent_Valentine

Vincent_Valentine Studley-Do-Right

Things that annoy the ever-loving hell out of me:

Slow people, be it driving, walking, or whatever.

People who try to force their oppinions and/or beliefs on me.

MTV (or, to properly emphasize how much I hate it, MT-motherfucking-V)

9. Pugz

Pugz Ms. Malone V.I.P. Lifetime

People who don't frigging indicate! If i'm ever in a car accident it's going to be because some dumb fuck couldn't be bothered to flick the damn indicator one way or another!

Taxi's...they just generally piss me off...

When the neighbours, across the street, kids park ILLEGALLY at the top of the street because they're too damn lazy to park in the parking spaces provided and walk those extra couple of metres; it makes it hard to get in and out of the street!! Windows are going to be put through one of these days...or someone is going to come around that corner to fast and hit the damn car...that's a nice thought...and watch it be me in my instructors car --_--

Ah...that was a nice rant ^_^

10. natnsoxfan

natnsoxfan Guest

I am rarely caught without a hat on, so when people touch or try to grab my hat it pisses me off to the point of no return, one time I left my hat at a friends house by accident and they rubbed it around the rim of a toilet and around my friends dogs privates, and I didn't know so I put it on when I got it back and then they told me, I threw that hat away. Also people spreading rumors about me/talking about me behind my back, one of my "friends" thought I was nazi and was telling everyone at the school I was at that I was nazi and that I was a "jew hating rasict" for no reason at all, haven't talked to him for a few months.