Personality Tests

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Nixola, Jan 10, 2009.

1. Nixola

Nixola Boom Boom Pow!

I found this personality test online and I thought it was pretty good.

So basically you go to this link http://www.kisa.ca/personality/ and take the test. It does give you a few links (after you have taken the test) to more info about your personality type, but I prefer to go to this site:
    http://www.personalitypage.com/high-level.html and then look up my type there.

Apparently I am an ISTJ. I agree with most of what its telling me and some other things I dont agree with. :lol:
    "Serious and quiet, interested in security and peaceful living. Extremely thorough, responsible, and dependable. Well-developed powers of concentration. Usually interested in supporting and promoting traditions and establishments. Well-organized and hard working, they work steadily towards identified goals. They can usually accomplish any task once they have set their mind to it."

So what's your personality type? Do you agree with what it says you are?

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009

2. ACometAppears

ACometAppears Registered Member

My type is INFP, or Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perceiving.
    I think it pretty accurately describes me.

3. OverLoad65

OverLoad65 Registered Member

The best personality test is the Myers-Briggs Personality test.

4. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

ESFJ

Warm-hearted, popular, and conscientious. Tend to put the needs of others over their own needs. Feel strong sense of responsibility and duty. Value traditions and security. Interested in serving others. Need positive reinforcement to feel good about themselves. Well-developed sense of space and function

5. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

By read the descriptions first I guessed that I'd come out as INTP.

Logical, original, creative thinkers. Can become very excited about theories and ideas. Exceptionally capable and driven to turn theories into clear understandings. Highly value knowledge, competence and logic. Quiet and reserved, hard to get to know well. Individualistic, having no interest in leading or following others.

The test said I was ISTP..............

Introverted (I) 93%
    Sensing (S) 73%
    Thinking (T) 65%
    Perceiving (P) 68%

Last edited: Jan 10, 2009
  6. PretzelCorps

PretzelCorps Registered Member

INTJ

"Independent, original, analytical, and determined. Have an exceptional ability to turn theories into solid plans of action. Highly value knowledge, competence, and structure. Driven to derive meaning from their visions. Long-range thinkers. Have very high standards for their performance, and the performance of others. Natural leaders, but will follow if they trust existing leaders."

Sounds like me to myself to a tee.

7. joshrcay

joshrcay Registered Member

Mine personality is ISFP..............

8. Bjarki

Bjarki Registered Member

Your personality type is INTJ.

Introverted 96%
    Intuitive 68%
    Thinking 55%
    Judging 64%

Doesn't really match more than any of the other I's, but then again, the percentages are more 50-50 than 100-0.

9. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Mine is ENFP

Enthusiastic, idealistic, and creative. Able to do almost anything that interests them. Great people skills. Need to live life in accordance with their inner values. Excited by new ideas, but bored with details. Open-minded and flexible, with a broad range of interests and abilities.

10. Selency

Selency Registered Member

Personality tests are completely idiotic.