Perfume/cologne

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by AngelsPeak, Aug 6, 2008.

1. AngelsPeak

AngelsPeak Wanna play?

Do you wear it? If so, is it everyday or only on special occasions?

I'm asking because I have a client who comes in dripping a sickly sweet scent and insists on hugging me everytime she's here; which means I'm stuck smelling her for hours afterward.:urp:

I'm not much on wearing perfume, so when others have a ton on, it gives me a headache.

Blueyes likes this.

2. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I don't wear it daily because I prefer to wear one only when I go out of the house (which doesn't happen daily). For regular use, I pick the eau de cologne or eau de toilette; they're not as strong as eau de parfum which I save for special occasions.

I also don't like it when someone reeks too much of his/her perfume. I get dizzy too. My nanny's perfume is so strong that she leaves the room with her smell (and her perfume sticks on my son's clothes too).

3. Blueyes

Blueyes Registered Member

I usually use just body spray Bath & Body Sweet Pea or maybe Orchid from Avon. Otherwise I'll have some Vanilla Fields perfume that is a light scent when going out.

4. Jeanie

Jeanie still nobody's bitch V.I.P. Lifetime

from time to time i'll wear just a little Egyptian Musk, mostly for my own olfactory pleasure.

I hate it when you can smell someone several feet away. that's too much.

Blueyes likes this.
  5. Envy

Envy Band Nerd ♫

No, they give me a headache.. Of which I don't need anymore of.

6. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

Drakkar Noir

My supply is running low, so I don't wear it so often. I usually wear it when I'm out with my girlfriend.

7. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

I just wear it when I go out somewhere, I don't wear to work at often. The name of my cologne is Le Sexual, I think it smells very good, and so does the ladies. But I'm running low, so I'll need to buy a new bottle very shortly.

8. AeonFlux

AeonFlux I am the edge!

I wear perfume daily...though I don't put on much. I'll put a little on my left wrist, rub my wrists together, and then rub my wrists on my neck. There are a few different scents I like, so which one I wear depends on my mood or what I'm planning on doing.

9. EndWinterRomance

EndWinterRomance PREGGERS

i wear purfume like every once and a while when its a nice spring day and im going to hang out with some cuties

10. Corona

Corona Registered Member

I wear cologne pretty much everyday. I just use one light spray though, because I can't stand when people reek of it.