Perfect room...

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Bliss, Jan 24, 2010.

1. Bliss

Bliss Sally Twit

If you could have a room in your house full of any one thing, what would it be?

For me it'd be a room full of all the greatest films ever made. I love watching movies so I'd have a field day with that!

Wade8813 likes this.

2. Rebeccaaa

Rebeccaaa yellow 4!

Probably a music room. Not for playing instruments or anything, more like old memorabilia from my favourite bands. Signed stuff and old records/posters etc.

Or a room with a huge globe in the middle. That would be cool too.

3. Babe_Ruth

Babe_Ruth Sultan of Swat Staff Member V.I.P.

Probably sports things, have different sports paintings on my walls, have sports arcade machines, and that type of stuff. I already have a basketball arcade thing in my living room and it's awesome.

Last edited: Jan 24, 2010
  4. Kibi

Kibi Babeasaurus Sex

Ooohhh music and gadgets....wow....yeah :)

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

Gaming Room. Doesnt have to be big, in fact if it were only 10' x 10' that'd be practically perfect. Mid to Dark Blue paint or wall covering with Medium lighting, either with small light strips on the ceiling or light wells encircling the upper perimeter. The walls would be decorated with large Wood Framed Movie or Game Posters on the wall....no windows as Sunlight is the Gamers Enemy :hah:

Wall mounted 40" Plasma HDTV, 1000w 5.1 Dolby Surround Sound, Bean Bag Couch opposite the TV. Maybe a small entertainment center just to keep the Game collection more organized.

6. viLky

viLky ykLiv

Pretty much the same as Ice except a bigger room with surround sound. Oh, and I'll take a 60 inch instead of a measly 40 incher. Haha

hahAHhah

AHahAH

What am I compensating for? @[email protected];

Dekzper likes this.
  7. icegoat63

lol I like the 40 inch because I dont plan on being that far from it. Right now I only sit about 3-4 feet away from my tv (37" HP LCD TV) and its practically perfect in my opinion, when I move the PS3 to the Living room and use the 50" one in there it tends to feel to big sometimes. If I had a bit of a bigger room then more of a tv would be needed. But if I'm only sitting about 5-6 feet away... I think a 40 is perfect for me, but thats definitely a To each is own preference.

The most ideal situation would be to have an Amphitheatre style room and use a Projector on the whole wall. hahaha now that'd be cool!

8. Twitch

Twitch Registered Member

A gaming room like Ice or Vilky, but no lights.

Or a room filled with trampolines and cushions and such. It'd be extremely fun.

9. icegoat63

HAHAHAHA A gaming Room with Trampolines and Cushioned walls! That'd come in handy on frustrating games when you just wanna throw your controller through a wall :hah:

It'd be hard to stay frustrated punching or jumping irradically when you're bouncing off a trampoline floor, now that is awesome. I'm seriously making a mental note of that for when I become a Bruce Wayne style billionaire and begin designing my own mansion.

10. Impact

Impact Registered Member V.I.P. Lifetime

If it could only be one thing, it would be CD's. A room filled with every CD from every genre I like so I could listen to something new everyday and be subjected to even more great music, maybe even find new favourite bands. Of course, there would need to be an amazing sounds system in there too.