• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Nintendo 64 Perfect Dark Questions

helpiamstupid

Can any one help me? I just bought a 64 for the sole purpose of playing perfect dark, but i cannot get to any of the missions. All i can get is the "Small but perfect" menu.(challenges,quick start games.) Do I have to beat all of these before I can go on missions? I am getting frustrated, any help would be great. Thanx.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Um, try Quick Start? I haven't played this game forever but I am pretty sure that you can play the game from the start.

Do you have an expansion pack? I remember the game being limited for those who didn't have this but I don't remember exactly what you could or could not do.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
That's exactly what's wrong. He needs the expansion pak or he will not be able to get the full game.

Lunux

that game is so fun! well to beat the skedder lord thing you basically have to keep moving or u die ok? once he appears i think u have to shoot him and when you see him above the totem thing you have to shoot the peices of the totem and when you do that he starts dieing. there you go not sure if it's completely accurate but that's a summary.

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
You have to shoot at him until his shield goes down, then shoot at the pillar above him. It'll start to break apart and the last piece will kill him. Strafe a lot and make sure you hold onto your guns.. you'll need them.

dDave

V.I.P.
Oh does the Skedar Leader bring back memories
it was really annoying to die on him on Perfect Agent after spending all of that time getting to him
he is pretty much impossible to beat unless you already know what he is going to do.

Last edited:

dDave

V.I.P.
Re: Official Nintendo 64 Game Help Thread

I don't think that I ever played perfect dark without the expansion pack. However this does sound like a logical explanation. luckily its really cheap brand new on ebay, go and check it out and your game should work fine