Nintendo 64 Perfect Dark 64 madness (Perfect Agent Speed Runs)

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by dDave, May 10, 2008.

1. dDave

dDave Guardian of the Light V.I.P.

Well this is a very impressive video.

To any of you who have played perfect dark for the nintendo 64 you will understand how insane this is.

Skedar Ruins (Perfect Agent)
    YouTube - Perfect Dark - Skedar Ruins (Perfect Agent) - Speed Run

and if you look in the right hand column this guy not only does skedar ruins he also does every other level in the game speed run style on perfect agent.

He's better than I'll ever be that's for sure.

2. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Dude, that's nothing. Check this out: The Perfect Dark World Rankings

The PD and GE Elite has been around since the game started. SamSim (#100) is old school and even has about 400 posts here. He's a PDC legend. Several others like Wouter Jansen (#10) and GoldenGreg007 (80's) were PDC vets, too.

Major likes this.
  3. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah, SamSim is the man. Wouter was cool too. I think he was the #1 GoldenEye speed runner in the world at one time.

4. dDave

man I can't imagine beating the first level in 6 seconds on any difficulty, that's insane.

You guys know some of them?

5. Hiei

Hiei The Hierophant

FUCK!

I remember when I played that. Took me forever and I wasn't even on Perfect Agent, either.

6. Major

Major 4 legs good 2 legs bad V.I.P.

Yeah, Steve and I were from PDC (Perfect Dark Central) so we knew quite a few of those guys.

7. dDave

I like the way how you think that I don't know what PDC is so you put parentheses in and tell me.:D I knew.

I guess that it is sort of normal now that I look at the name of the site, probably a place where you would expect a lot of those guys to be from.

8. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

Wouter was a really cool poster. As far as I remember he was number 1 for a long time.

As for DD in 6 seconds: that's a glitch where you jump through the top of the door in the beginning of the level and land in the elevator to end it. Its insane.

9. starfx6464

starfx6464 Awesome

dDave likes this.
  10. dDave

So is that a gameshark glitch or what? Is it just a glitch that they accidentally built into the game?