• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Percentage-wise how much of GF do you read?

MenInTights

not a plastic bag
Curious. Time allows me less that 10%. Probably less than 5%.

btw- Where is the poll option? Are polls not allowed in general discussion or am I missing something here?

anmracing

Registered Member
I just breeze a few of the discussions and read what I think I know something about.... So not too much.....:lol:

I think its at the bottom. It should say add options or something like that.

Dekzper

Registered Member
I only read threads I'm interested in. But if I post in a thread, I dont post until I've read the entire thread... unless the thread is like more than 30 pages. Then I just read about 15 pages then post.

Impact

V.I.P.
Like Bliss, a lot less then I used to. I scroll through New Posts each morning and evening, but pick and choose which threads I actually read, then when I log on through the day I just use the Recent Posts or go to the sections I want to. I always make sure I check the music and food a recipes section and read probably 99% of posts in those section. Overall I probably only read 30% of GF, if that. I make a point to miss sports and MD unless something stands out

generalblue

Where is my Queen?
I only read threads that I am interested in. Sometimes I post and sometimes I don't. I usually don't post something if what I was going to post was already said.

KSpiceFantastic

Haters gonna hate.
Hmm... hard to judge... 25% at most. Most likely around 15%.

shelgarr

Registered Member
I probably read 20% or so. I like Intro, General, some of the Lifestyle, Health, some of the Mature Discussions, and some of the Entertainment.

MAgnum9987

Do What Thou Wilt
Curious. Time allows me less that 10%. Probably less than 5%.

btw- Where is the poll option? Are polls not allowed in general discussion or am I missing something here?
Motha fucka, you high!

If I'm honest, probably less than 5% as well. Especially since I've been falling behind as of late.
Yeah, I suck