People you're glad are not GF Members

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
So I'm sitting here posting this taking advantage of the Boss being in a meeting with our Banker. And I got to thinking... "Man I'm glad Bob the Banker is not on GF" :hah:

are there any people that come to your mind and make you think "I'm glad they arent on GF". For any reason really, maybe people you avoid in RL, or people you dont want to see the online version of you.

Impact

Registered Member
V.I.P.
I'm glad that everyone I know aren't members of GF. I like to think as GF as my online escape from my real life, and it would take away from that if people from my real life were a part of that. It took a lot of deliberation before I invited my sister to join here.

Last edited:

icegoat63

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
you know whats funny is I invited my little brother on GF a while back and it just didnt stick for him. :hah: which is to bad 'cause I would have preferred him stay under my wing rather than my dads 'cause holy hell I could have at least let him be a kid still.

Jeru

Registered Member
I'm glad that everyone I know aren't members of GF. I like to think as GF as my online escape from my real life, and it would take away from that if people from my real life were a part of that.
I agree. I could never tell anyone i know in real life that i watched the devil wears prada (and liked it) but here i can say anything because if you think less of me or anything it doesnt really matter.

I am especially glad my ex is not a member, because it would just be a big bucket of awkward and i probably would just not come around here

EllyDicious

made of AMBIGUITY
V.I.P.
for now, i can't think of anyone i'm glad it's not part of GF.
since internet is used for fun as well, i don't think people would take me seriously even when i say crappy things..so that's why i wouldn't mind anyone i know being around.

Twitch

Registered Member
I'm glad people I know aren't on GF. It would make some of the stuff, such as my Friend Annoyance thread, sort of awkward.

Babe_Ruth

Sultan of Swat
Staff member
V.I.P.
This is pretty corny but I'm real happy my grand parents aren't on these forums because they don't know that I drink alcohol at all.

If they knew how much I actually drank, they wouldn't be to pleased that's for sure.