People who inspire you to reply to threads

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
This is a spinoff Hybrix's topic. Essentially I dont draw much inspiration from external individuals to posts threads.

However I am inspired by a few individuals to reply to threads.

This can be both positive and negative inspiration.

Some individuals that I eye to see what they are replying to...

kdmillz
Jeanie
Pro2a
Constantine
Vegito
Malificus
Kaz
Echoes
Dino
dDave

There are a few others but those are the main ones.

Millz

LGB
Staff member
V.I.P.
Swift I'm sure you especially like to eye my replies in the wrestling section lol

But you bring up a good topic. There are certain people who I'll almost always check and see what they have to say on certain issues.

Mirage

Administrator
Staff member
V.I.P.
What exactly do you mean by being inspired to reply?

You reply more to threads that those people have posted in, or those people link you to interesting threads?

And I see that I inspired you to make a thread. ;)

Merc

Certified Shitlord
V.I.P.
I'd say people like Sui, Kaz, Tucker, Angels, and Dino because he's got such different views from everyone else here on the forum.

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
What exactly do you mean by being inspired to reply?

You reply more to threads that those people have posted in, or those people link you to interesting threads?

And I see that I inspired you to make a thread. ;)
I am referring to what I bolded. Rarely does someone link me to a thread to reply too I usually find it by looking for those users.

I do not start many threads.

Vegito728

Registered Member
I'll list a few.

MJ
Ysabel
Swift
Echoes
Bliss
Jeanie
Malificus
kdmillz
dDave(and his 4 brothers, 2 sisters, 7 cousins and his great uncle, Mario).
And that one member...Inabox

I also enjoy reading Kazmarov's posts but since I never post in politics I can't say that he "inspires" me to reply to those threads.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
These people usually make threads that I enjoy reading and will reply to...

ysabel
Swift
Vegito
Hybrix
Bliss
Tucker
Jeanie

DinoFlintstone

"There can be only one!"
For me, it's no one. It's the title of the thread that gets my attention, and if I feel like replying, then I do. Sometimes I don't even notice whose thread I am in. I suspect some peoples replies are affected by who they are replying to. Personally, I'll give the same reply to whoever I am talking to... no discrimination or preferences.

I'd say people like Sui, Kaz, Tucker, Angels, and Dino because he's got such different views from everyone else here on the forum.
Yes... I'm a Maverick. :rolleyes: lol :p