People who don't have avatars.

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Atreyu, Jul 13, 2008.

1. Atreyu

Atreyu #2 New Zealander

Do you pay as much attention to there posts as people who do have Avatars?

I hate to admit it, but if people don't have avatars Ill often look over there posts, unless they captured my attention.

Hell, when i didn't have an avatar ignored my own posts. Hard to look for posts that way.:-/

Last edited: Jul 13, 2008

2. Boredie

Boredie In need of Entertainment

I read posts regardless of avatars.
    I might skim through posts if they start to become too boring (as short as they may be)

3. viLky

viLky ykLiv

I'll read whether you have an avatar or not. I might skip over some people's post if it's a new member posting a link to an unknown site.

4. zero

zero Registered Member

i read them, well try thats for sure lol

5. ysabel

ysabel /ˈɪzəˌbɛl/ pink 5

I read them. I barely notice the poster though unless the post is really outstanding or completely idiotic.

6. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Yeah, that's how I am

7. kiwi

kiwi The Original Kiwi

Yep, I read them too, I will skim posts if things are being fairly repetitive, or I'm just making sure I'm not going to post the exact same thing someone else has. The only time I specifically look at avatars is if I'm trying to find a specific post in the thread and I know who made it.

8. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I have a tendancy to look at the non-avy responses with less interest but will still take some time to read 'em. The way I see it, it doesnt take but a minute or two to set up your avatar. If a member is so lazy they cant even set up the one little pic that everyone can judge them by, its usually no surprise when their posts are riddled with:

"hai boiz n gurlz! im noo heer n wuz jus pawpin bai 2 drawp a lyne sayun hai 2 mai peeps! keeper reelz yo!"

......I hate that.

Doc likes this.
  9. bball4life

bball4life Alfred :: Gotham Hero

i tend not to notice posts without an avy as much as posts with an avy, but i read them all.

10. lise

lise Registered Member

I don't think it really makes a difference with me....I'm not too bothered.