• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

People using the word "douche" to describe another?

firemanscott

okay, i am VERY new to internet message forums, and i Don't exactly know everything there is to know about them, but iwanted to ask this very specific question about people. I hear this word, much like "faggot" being tossed around so casually now. i can understand how faggot jabs your sexual orientation making people feel very uncomfortable at times, but douche i dont understand. i mean, from what i get out of it' it's for cleaning a vagina. Okay, but dont most guys want to be technically in a vagina anyway? so it's like you say that, but you are really saying you clean vaginas. i would gladly clean one out haha. im sure most guys call people that, but eat their girlfriends out anyway, not thinking that they just called another guy a douche 20 mins ago. how is this even offensive?

Merc

Problematic Shitlord
V.I.P.
There are plenty of insults that when you look at them, their literal meanings make them sound harmless. But then again, that's your problem here, you're being literal. A douche is usually a really smug or cocky person because that's just what it has evolved to mean in certain societies.

Dabs

Registered Member
okay, i am VERY new to internet message forums, and i Don't exactly know everything there is to know about them, but iwanted to ask this very specific question about people. I hear this word, much like "faggot" being tossed around so casually now. i can understand how faggot jabs your sexual orientation making people feel very uncomfortable at times, but douche i dont understand. i mean, from what i get out of it' it's for cleaning a vagina. Okay, but dont most guys want to be technically in a vagina anyway? so it's like you say that, but you are really saying you clean vaginas. i would gladly clean one out haha. im sure most guys call people that, but eat their girlfriends out anyway, not thinking that they just called another guy a douche 20 mins ago. how is this even offensive?
It's not, you fucking shit-fer-brains nitwit.
(was that offensive enough for ya??) :lol:

Iris

rainbow 11!
Stop being such a douche.

Bubbles

I ♥ Haters
You're all a bunch of flaming douchebags.

Jeanie

still nobody's bitch
V.I.P.
I just got really wormy until I realized this had been moved.

you guys are a bunch of douche nozzles for making me so wormy
------
the OP is win, btw

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
I just got really wormy until I realized this had been moved.

you guys are a bunch of douche nozzles for making me so wormy
------
the OP is win, btw
They moved it??
Well hell, they sure as shit did!
Oh well..when I see the word douche...it makes me think of Booger from Revenge Of the Nerds :lol:

Smelnick

Creeping On You
V.I.P.
douches are people who do unpleasant and mean things, and know damn well they are doing it.