• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

People that brag too much.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I know someone when every time you are around her she has to point out she has a Phd. Not just once but a dozen times, she will go around the room and let people know this. People get sick of hearing it, I know I do and others have made comments about it too. Sometimes I feel like asking her if she has ever done anything with it other than tell people about it. Which I don't, just get the urge to. Guess I could let her know I know someone with 6 Phd's.

Do you know someone that is always telling you how much they make or bragging about something to the point its annoying? How do you handle it?

Rapier

V.I.P.
People don't brag around me.

The_Chameleon

Grandmaster
Just tell her you know me, that'll put her in her place. :D

Why not tell her you know a person with 6 PhD's if that's the case? Why not let some air out of that head? Why not ask her if she went through all the effort to get her PhD just so she could brag about it?

- Cham

Rapier

V.I.P.

Why not tell her you know a person with 6 PhD's if that's the case? Why not let some air out of that head? Why not ask her if she went through all the effort to get her PhD just so she could brag about it?

- Cham
zzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.

- Cham
I do know a man with 6 PhD's. He is a school teacher and during the summer he goes back to school. I think he took some night classes also along the way.

I'm going to see her again Friday and if I have to hear about it again I'm going to remind her she has already told me. Maybe that will shut her up.

It may not have bothered me so much the last time I saw her, almost 2 weeks ago, if it wasn't for the fact we had just buried my sister in law that day.

Rapier

V.I.P.
I do know a man with 6 PhD's. He is a school teacher and during the summer he goes back to school. I think he took some night classes also along the way.

I'm going to see her again Friday and if I have to hear about it again I'm going to remind her she has already told me. Maybe that will shut her up.

It may not have bothered me so much the last time I saw her, almost 2 weeks ago, if it wasn't for the fact we had just buried my sister in law that day.

Nah.

Subtle sarcasm suggestions please.

"Why don't I ever remember that?"

Feign interest. And invest 10 minutes for a lifetime of no more mentions.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
If I said why don't I ever remember that I would never hear the end of it.lol