• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 People said about this game that...

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
this was a hot game....they said they played the demo at wal-mart and said the graphics was hot and it was a good game.

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
who cares thats what they heard....we could think different...if u watch G4TV tonight at 9:00 pm eastern time, they are showing nothing but Xbox 360 games, reviews, and Cheat codes...and it definately going to show Call Of Duty 2 and you watch the game and see if u like the graphics.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
Well games on that Channel never look super good because of the cable signal, so the only way I will know is by testing it out myself. I might try to get ahold of it tomorrow.

Thermal

Registered Member
Actually, from the reviews I've read, the 360 has better graphics than the PC, and even runs smoother.

I saw the game at walmart while I was waiting for a 360, and the game looks very, very nice on an HDTV. Playing it at home though, while still good, you can diffently notice a difference. If I can find the vga cables while I'm out tomorrow, I'm thinking of going that route, and only using my standard tv for four split-screen only.

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
i didn't get one...cuz i didn't wanna wait 5 hours....but the Xbox 360 is gonna come out wit more console before Christmas

LaRazaUnida

Registered Member
Yung_Impression said:
i didn't get one...cuz i didn't wanna wait 5 hours....but the Xbox 360 is gonna come out wit more console before Christmas
So far people are saying the opposite...so you know what that means.. Believe the Mass Hysteria created by the media and in turn create another Fad for xmas that Smelser would love to analyze. Those damn Exploiters.

Yung_Impression

Registered Member
yea...my wal-mart said they coming wit some more Xbox 360's sometime before Christmas...and another wal-mart said they gettin it maybe Friday.

so i got a good chance of gettin one.

Thermal

Registered Member
I'm pretty sure stores will be getting a pretty steady shipments in each week. Only the stores that have pretty heavy backed up reserves will have a lot of problems.

Otherwise, I think Microsoft would have delayed the system, since if no one can actually buy the systems, their not going to make money (games make the money). They'll want to get as many people buying these things as possible, before PS3 comes into the arena.