People need to quit manipulating the system and mods need to stop allowing it.

Discussion in 'Ideas & Support' started by NewGamePlus, Mar 8, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NewGamePlus

NewGamePlus Registered Member

Yes, we're going to deal with this. Mods, listen the fuck up because there's no excuse for allowing this like you have been.

This:

... IS FLAME. It was a direct quote of mine just prior to the post, which clearly gives it away as directed towards me. Phrasing it differently doesn't make it any less flame. If it did, then I could ALSO take the pussy route to flaming people by calling them an "insensitive bitch" (or whatever I said) all I want as long as I phrased it in the correct (and dishonest) way. But no, I took the more honest and non-pussy route by telling her what I thought directly. Had the mods jumped on her and warned her for it, I might have acted differently, but the fact that some people are willing to overlook it tells me that my total lack of faith in the mods is pretty damn justified, if not ENTIRELY validated. I don't care if someone abuses the rules directly or indirectly. It is flame all the same. If not, then your definition of flame is piss poor shit. You haven't made any progress since I've came here, some much less than others (STEVE).

Here's another example:

Can I go around saying that as much as I want as long as I put a disclaimer after it? I bet 100 dollars if I made a topic right now that opened with

"Swiftstrike, go fuck your uncle's mother

edit: oh wait, it's not flame, merely a suggestion"

... I'd get 10,000 "infraction points" from every mod on the board. You fucknuts sicken me that you're willing to put up with this. Every last one of you are sickening and it obviously looks like you've developed some kind of conspiracy now.

And I'm not even going to get into what Constantine said. He basically admitted that he was looking for an excuse to flame.

For once, I would actually prefer if just ONE of you pieces of moderating shit stepped out from your cave and admitted that "YES, we ARE picking on you 00vega, and YES Steve IS the one telling us to watch out for every last thing that you say. And YES, our vision IS to turn this into the 3rd version of PDC where double standards are allowed against people who post too much, people who post too long and annoy us, or people we simply decide not to like".

EDIT:

And no, I'm not going to take up this complaint with individual mods because ALL of you are responsible for letting this kind of thing persist. It goes beyond just Steve, even though he's the worst one of them all.

Last edited: Mar 8, 2008

2. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

I wasn't directing the douche bag to you in no way. You assumed I did.

I was just answering your question.

And in response to that you called me a passive aggressive flaming bitch. Right?

3. NewGamePlus

Whatever. That is DIRECTLY based on your earlier fight with me about rep. Both complaints were, that and the one after. Why else would you bring it up there? Why else would you quote me?

If this were a murder, somebody else would be doing a pretty good job of framing you for motive.

4. Iris

Iris rainbow 11!

Also, I have been warned for flaming. They just don't advertise it because it's something that should be handled privately between mods.

5. NewGamePlus

Really? Steve had me convinced otherwise, and that's what really ticked me off.

And that's why double standards get the #1 spot on the list.

6. Doc

Doc Trust me, I'm The Doctor. V.I.P.

I knew this would happen.

Vega, Hime was warned. The same flame warning you had received from more than just me and more than just several times. Then came the infractions. Then came the flat out ban warning, twice. Every one of those situations had a separate incident. Go ahead, bash me, call for my hanging.

Do any of his fellow posters agree with him? Am I a shitty mod? Do I have double standards? Had I been unfair with the other two bannings? Let's get some feedback.

7. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

...welcome back

8. NewGamePlus

They don't have to. You've been doing the same thing since back at PDC. That is all that is relevant here. It doesn't matter if you act like mother Teresa to every other single human being on the planet. If anything, it would just reinforce how bad you are to me.

The fact alone that you defended the double standard is enough to turn any decent man's stomach.

9. EXQEX9

EXQEX9 Yep.

Nope, scoob was well within his rights. Perfect mod.

Hime was warned (apparently) because she hit back.

Hime has 1 "point"

You had more than that

Get it? Your record was pre-tarnished

(banhammer here)
    ------
    Just to point out the hypocrisy in another thread about vegas hatred of argumentitive sigs.

I know its not exactly a sig but

[​IMG]

10. NewGamePlus

Yeah, I'm aware of that. It was fucked up by Steve's FIRST double standard involving the Clear Note situation, to which I made a big deal. This was all Steve's doing.

And by the way, EX,

That's not an argument. That's a statement about myself influenced by a shitload of past arguments. It takes a shot at no one, even generally.

EDIT 2:

Holy crap I edited that in just as you were making YOUR edit. ummm.... jinx? :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.