People need to calm down...

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
So I had to head up to the store yesterday to get a few things for dinner. As I'm pulling into the parking lot (I assume) some guy turns in after me and was in my blind spot entering the shopping center. I go to turn and little did I know he was right there. It startled me, regardless, I stopped to let him pass. He gave me the finger and drives off to his parking spot. I figure to avoid trouble I would go around to the other entrance as he seemed to have a hot head.

I parked, got out and walked to the second store entrance. He was walking into the first entrance and I could see him raise his arms up and give me a WTF?! look across the parking lot.

Again I just ignored him and walked in. I got what I needed and gave myself enough time to avoid meeting him in a checkout line. I found a short checkout line and was waiting for the guy in front of me to check out when I felt a tap on my shoulder... I'm kind of standing at a 45 degree angle facing the cashier. It was cool outside so I was wearing my PAFOA zip-up hoodie concealing my 1911 under it on the right side. My strong side was facing away from him. This means the side my gun was holstered on was facing away from him.

Anyways I turn my head and it happens to be 'parking lot guy'... he kind of gave me a scowl and said "You got a fucking problem bud"? Arms outstretched again. This guy was like twice my size. I told him that I don't want any problems and to just leave me alone. At this point the whole line and cashier is watching him. He said something about not being so tough in the parking lot. At this point he began to invade my bubble space (never making physical contact though). I had a feeling he was trying to pick a fight. I stepped back exposing my front side to him and a clearly printing 1911 under my hoodie with the bottom of the holster sticking out under the jacket. I had my hand over it more as a reactionary measure for it's protection, stepped back once and told him again... "look man, I don't want any trouble please leave me alone".

He gave me a quick up and down, saw the PAFOA logo on my hoodie, I'm assuming saw the holster... and then put 1 and 1 together.

His demeanor changed instantly. He backed off a bit... and said "alright tough guy... just watch yourself..." he left his stuff there and made haste outta there... :bolt:

So ya... people need to cool off. You never know who you may come across.

AnitaKnapp

It's not me, it's you.
V.I.P.
I don't know why people get so upset about traffic violations. Most of the time, people aren't doing it on purpose. And even if they are...so what? Is it really worth picking a fight over?

I get hot headed at times, but I don't give people the finger. I may mouth off under my breath, but that's about the extent of it.

Twitch

Registered Member
That guy is a douche, he was probably already in a bad mood and thought he would beat up on someone not as big as him.

Why does wearing a hat with 1911 mean you have a gun? You could just be a supporter of the gun law.

Twitch

Registered Member
No, pro had a gun. Not a hat.

Ohh alright. For some reason, while reading that, I got that he was wearing a hat that said "1911". Weird.
------
try to find a pic of Pro2a on this site without him carrying either the 1911 or the Glock... and I'll rep you 4 times today. :hah:
http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2/l_5f0fa0db07864df9b3b5e41955bec64b.jpg

Found this in the old picture thread.

I'll be taking that rep now. :p

Last edited:

pro2A

Hell, It's about time!
Ohh alright. For some reason, while reading that, I got that he was wearing a hat that said "1911". Weird.
------

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/2/l_5f0fa0db07864df9b3b5e41955bec64b.jpg

Found this in the old picture thread.

I'll be taking that rep now. :p
Ya it's there... you just can't see it :D
------
I am not familiar with gun laws...would it have been illegal to take your gun out?
Where the incident left off, yes it would have been illegal. If he attacked me or waited for me in the parking lot or something... no.

Last edited:

CaptainObvious

Son of Liberty
V.I.P.
Yeah, people do need to calm down. What a douche. Why get so upset over a stupid misunderstanding in a parking lot.

I've come to the conclusion these kinds of people have the brain capacity of a caveman, unable to understand reason.