• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Penny for your thoughts.

leopard22

Registered Member
You've got 9 bids already? I've gotta go through my loose change and see what I can come up with that will compete with that. Somehow I don't think I'd have a chance. That is truly bizarre that people would actually bid more than a penny for a penny. Congrats to you for thinking it up, I guess :)

dize

Registered Member
leopard22 said:
You've got 9 bids already? I've gotta go through my loose change and see what I can come up with that will compete with that. Somehow I don't think I'd have a chance. That is truly bizarre that people would actually bid more than a penny for a penny. Congrats to you for thinking it up, I guess :)
I was shocked myself....LOL That is a first bidding war I have had like that on an insignificant item.

Thank you.

leopard22

Registered Member
Hey, Dize, how many bids did you wind up getting? What do you think would happen if I put Canadian pennies up on eBay? Knowing my luck, I'd probably get the listing pulled by Homeland Security :lol:

dize

Registered Member
leopard22 said:
Hey, Dize, how many bids did you wind up getting? What do you think would happen if I put Canadian pennies up on eBay? Knowing my luck, I'd probably get the listing pulled by Homeland Security :lol:
LOL all I can suggest is for you to just try it out....LOLOL

9 bids at about $2.25