TV Penn and Teller's Bullshit

Discussion in 'Movies & TV' started by PentaCube, Jan 13, 2009.

1. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

Anyone watch this show? I can't get enough of it. The basic idea of the show for those who are not aware of it is the popular vegas stage performers Penn and Teller expose ideas and concepts that are as the title suggests "bullshit". They tackle a lot of issues and are usually very good about getting the facts out there, you can't really peg them as conservative or liberal, but to me at least they almost always share my point of view.

I recommend checking it out. Here is a clip from their "Mt. Rushmore" show that I found pretty cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jF2iX2VG6e4

EDIT: switched the video because the first one cut off a few seconds at the end. enjoy

Last edited: Jan 13, 2009

2. Nightsurfer

Nightsurfer ~Lucky 13 strikes again~

That is an Awesome show! I love the way they rip on some of these idiots that they come across. :lol:
    Then again the naked hot chicks help too. ;)
    They leave no stone unturned when they seek out the truth from the BS.
    If you haven't seen this show you need to.

3. ancredelamour

ancredelamour Registered Member

AHhh I love this show! I love the episode about the dolphins. This show is sooo funny!

4. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

I've seen the Abstinence and PETA ones and both had me laughing my ass off. Of course, they've gotten their facts crossed before and they certainly stretch things, but the show is a riot and tends to open eyes nonetheless.

5. icegoat63

icegoat63 Son of Liberty V.I.P. Lifetime

I havent seen it, but I can tell you off the bat.... I probably wouldnt rely on them as a soul source ya know.... it'd be like asking Ann Coulter to define liberalism :hah: Yeah she can give me a ballpark answer but theres no way in hell I'd trust just her.

I say good job to P&T for not worrying so much about being so Politically Correct. I wish more people in the spotlight would take a hint from these two that being PO is just BS ;)

6. PentaCube

PentaCube Registered Member

Most of the views I had already arrived at before watching their shows. Kinda like how conservatives already made up their minds on matters before they tune in to fox news.

7. MAgnum9987

MAgnum9987 Do What Thou Wilt

What channel is this show on? I was laughing hard from this clip, and i want to see it

8. Cait

Cait Oh, poppycock.

i love penn and teller. bullshit is funny. I love how smoothly they work together and this clip is a good example of that.

9. Merc

Merc Certified Shitlord V.I.P. Lifetime

It used to be on Showtime! but I don't know if it's still airing. You can buy the DVDs in stores though.

10. Mirage

Mirage Administrator Staff Member V.I.P.

It's not generally on TV. It's a show they do in Las Vegas.

Definitely funny stuff. I had a chance to see them last time I was in Vegas but I didn't. :shake: