Penis Shaped Pumpkin

alapimba

Registered Member
Hello

For the ppl tha watched my auction of the hula hoop for earth worms and my crossed fingers here is another great item.
It's a PENIS SHAPED PUMPKIN - EAT, GIVE AS GIFT, DO WHATEVER :D
Check my auction, tell your friends, watch it, call the radios, the president, Linda Lovelace...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=5593302507

Bid, and own this great pumpkin.

TGirl

Registered Member
Hahahah I am watching...I am sure you will get hits just from the gal dressing in the back ground...hahahahah

I see you have it listed under Totally Bizarre....which I think fits totally, but I think the Penis rock got pulled a bunch of times and they wanted them to list it in the Adult section, because penis was on the Title....just a thought

I do hope you do well..........

~Trina~

alapimba

Registered Member
oh i hope they don't pull my auction.
this is not actually a penis.. it's a pumpkin.. it just remind me of a penis :/
i'll add some notes to ebay telling this so i can be sure they dont pull this

TGirl

Registered Member
I know its not really a penis and they know that too....sometimes they are just butt heads....but they may not even notice it....I would not worry for now...but if they do bump ya...ya might just have to take penis off the title....I think it is sooooooooo funny

1_ares_1

Registered Member
OMG!!! This is so Hilarious! You've got me all perky and attentive.... sending you some Q's for sure!

1_ares_1

Registered Member
Shipping is high because Ali is in Lisbon Portugal. I'm not sure if customs is going to allow this to be shipped. May have to disguise it somehow.

TGirl

Registered Member
It is disguised...AS A PENIS...DUH!!!!! <rolls eyes>

alapimba said:
Check my auction, tell your friends, watch it, call the radios, the president, Linda Lovelace...

Linda Lovelace...hmmmmmmmm she would like this...hahahahah BAhahaha well not that I know who she is or anything <inocent look>

Last edited:

1_ares_1

Registered Member
TGirl said:
It is disguised...AS A PENIS...DUH!!!!! <rolls eyes>
*****Smart A$$!!******

NO!! NOOOOO000oooooo000OOOOOOOO!! It's goooooooone!! The penis pumpkin is gone!!!

Shoot! RELIST!!!!

Last edited: