• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Penis Prank

Dabs

Registered Member
Some students at a school in New Zealand sure knew how to have fun. And it took awhile before the teachers at the Hamilton school discovered, there were giant phalluses covering the school yard, they were burnt into the ground. One of them was 60 feet long.
They never discovered who the culprits were, but they thought they had it under control when they finally used weedkillers to surround the giant phalluses.
But that wasn't the end.
There were some aerial photographs taken of the giant phalluses before the school realized it, one photo is attached.
The photos were taken by Google Earth, this is a case of Cock-A-Google-Do :lol:

Attachments

Last edited:

Dabs

Registered Member
Must be quite the popular thing to do, this is a house in the UK, where a teenager made artwork on the roof.

Attachments

Stegosaurus

Registered Member
Here's the thing...this takes planning, cunning, motivation, energy, thought, teamwork, calculation, drive, and a loooooooooooot of balls.

Commend them. Seriously.

Crouton

Ninja
V.I.P.
This is old news, people have been making giant penises on school ovals with weed killer for years here. 2 years ago when I was in my final year of High School it happened again on our oval. The teachers got big tarps to cover it up.

Dabs

Registered Member
This is old news, people have been making giant penises on school ovals with weed killer for years here. 2 years ago when I was in my final year of High School it happened again on our oval. The teachers got big tarps to cover it up.
Well it is new news to me, I've never seen a 60 foot penis etched out in a yard before :lol: