• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Penguin wacking anyone?

Nightsurfer

~Lucky 13 strikes again~
I don't know abought you but I just love the P.W.G . :lol: :lol: :lol:
When thers is nothing to do just go penguin wackin.. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
To whoever made the games thank you.. :cool: :3eye: :cool:
If you have'nt played the games I highly recomend playing them... :smokin:

SamusAran86

Registered Member
I love the "penguin" games

My only problem with the game is the fact that there is a "set" high score... so no one else can win the "trophy" from whoever got the high score first

NewGamePlus

Registered Member
Is that really how it really works? Man that sucks. I like the game "in theory", but it gets pretty boring pretty fast when you know that you basically depend on the game to "let" you have scores, and this feeling is even moreso when you know that the high score is set... I think at 3125 or 3225 or something.

The bloody penguin game is a whole lot more funner because of the mines, but even that relies strongly on an element of chance. And it gets really annoying when you flub up early on and yet the head is still just BARELY going and you know that it won't make it much farther but it keeps inching it out anyways and... it's just so annoying. :hmph: