• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Pen and Paper RPGs

Malificus

Likes snow
Anyone here play them?

I'm currently in a white wolf, Mech Warrior, and two D&D campaigns through the RP club at school

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
I've playeda single Vampire: The Masquerade campaign, and joined partway through a D&D campaign that ended up being called off due to a large number of people loosing interest.

I don't know of any groups near me, so I'll probably have to ask at a store I know.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
I used to play D&D when my cousins were around and when I had time but now neither are true

Swiftstrike

Registered Member
I used to play D&D when my cousins were around and when I had time but now neither are true

zOMG ditto. I only played D & D a few times when I was 10 or 11 with my cousins since my cousin Pat was really into it back in the day. I always had fun but we would only play at family gatherings and once he got older he lost interest in it.

He still has all the books and stuff too I think.

So no I havent played any on a regular basis but I have played it a few times when I was younger.

Henskie

The Super Pimp of GF
Yea my cousins still play it... They have all the books and still buy them... I just dont see them and dont have enough time

Sephy

Forum Drifter
I used to play D&D but it's been yeeeaaarrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssssssss.

Sephiroth_Masamune

l 7SIN Sasori l
Is it possible to set something up through this forum perhaps? Like Pen & Paper through the net? Of course using the honor system and not cheating your ass off(like dice rolls or coin flipping)

Maybe we can come up with something turn by turn ya know?

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Might have to set up an AIM chat or something for that and participate at pre-planned times.

Vincent_Valentine

Studley-Do-Right
Some of my friends played D&D two years ago. I helped the DM brainstorm ideas and watched them play a few times when I was bored. It was pretty fun to watch cause the DM loved to be an asshole to the players and constantly invented new and hilarious ways to dick them over.

Sephy

Forum Drifter
Some of my friends played D&D two years ago. I helped the DM brainstorm ideas and watched them play a few times when I was bored. It was pretty fun to watch cause the DM loved to be an asshole to the players and constantly invented new and hilarious ways to dick them over.
Yeah I had a dick once.