Pen and paper roleplaying

Discussion in 'Video Games' started by Malificus, Mar 26, 2006.

1. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

Who does this?

I play D&D when I get the chance, but sadly, I haven't had a chance to play in two months.

2. Sephiroth_Masamune

Sephiroth_Masamune l 7SIN Sasori l

I played D & D when I was younger. Other than that, no P & P for me.

3. SuiGeneris

SuiGeneris blue 3

I played a time or two; never really got into it. People around here were so immature; it just got annoying.

4. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

I've been interested in it for a long time, but never knew where to start. Recently I've been in a Vampire: The Masquerade RP with some people from an anime club I go to. That's over now, but I'm not sure if we'll be starting a game of Exalted or not.

I'm also a member of a Vampire: The Masquerade MUD and a Shadowrun MUD.

Off-Topic: Malificus - for some reason my college system hates something about your posts, cause it blocks the page every time it sees a post you've made @_@

*EDIT* I was just wondering....would a pen & paper version of Deus Ex work?

5. Malificus

Malificus Likes snow

You wouldn't believe how happy that makes me.

As far as how I play Pen and Paper RPGs, I generally play as a magic/supernatural ability user, with a self destructive persuit of close combat. Sorcerors may not be ment to be at the front line, but that doesn't stop mine from jumping to the front line at every opprotunity (literally, I'll jump any hole in my way if it's faster.) I also prefer sontaneous users  like Sorcerors over Wizards, less total spells, but can use whatever spell they want at any time. Of course, I usually play the same way on non pen and paper RPGs, except I prefer theives instead.