• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Peeling a hard boiled egg

Dr4gon

Registered Member
V.I.P.
Ive tried adding tons of salt when I boil them and I tried rolling the eggs and mostly it takes forever and I mostly lose big chunks of white. :( And I totally do love deviled eggs and especially with Dijon mustard and tons of paprika so yeah I totally will try shaking the eggs in water. Btw our eggs are always white so I will let you know if it works for me.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I'm going to make deviled eggs in a couple of days. I will probably just peel them while hot unless Dr4gon gets back on here with a positive report first then I might try this.

Hilander

Free Spirit
Staff member
V.I.P.
I tried putting a hard boiled egg in water and shaking it but it didn't work for me. I ended up peeling them like I normally do.