Pedophile Demands Sex Refund From Teen's Dad

Discussion in 'Offbeat News' started by Bubbles, Sep 14, 2010.

1. Bubbles

Bubbles I ♥ Haters

2. generalblue

generalblue Where is my Queen?

LOL, what a dumbass! How come every pedophile always say they didn't know how old they were. I bet you her age was right there on the dating site, and he decided to go into the kiddy section. Serves this guy right for being a dummy.

3. oxyMORON

oxyMORON A Darker Knight

:lol: Reminds me of stories where people call the police to report stolen drugs.

4. Tucker

Tucker Lion Rampant

Sure, except that dating sites don't have kiddy sections. You have to say you're 18.

5. idisrsly

idisrsly I'm serious V.I.P. Lifetime

Yeah. I kind of think the guy is also a victim here. I could be wrong. But I am sure most dating sites have disclaimers where you need to say you are over the age of 18.

That said, even if she was 18, it's still pathetic for him to ask for a refund. Seriously? You got cheated dude. Keep some dignity and write it off as a loss and stop perving around dating sites.

6. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

AND THAT"S WHY YOU DON"T PAY UNTIL THE DEED IS DONE!!!!! :lol::lol:

Looks like she's got a good scam going.......... :lol: Anyone could put a fake age but if he knew she was under age then that is just plain sick and perverted. He deserves more than just having a few dollars stolen from him.

7. Double-R

Double-R Registered Member

8. Nevyrmoore

Nevyrmoore AKA Ass-Bandit

You know, I've noticed people here saying "lol stupid pedo" when I've also noticed one other little detail - there's no hint in the story that he knew this person was underage. All we know is that he used the site as if he were hiring prostitutes, got scammed out of roughly $70, and complained only to find out this person was not of legal age.

Now, if the reporter who posted it on The Local has evidence otherwise, I'm going to conclude that the only possible crime this man has done is soliciting sex (I'm not particularly familiar with Stockholm's prostitution laws). Otherwise, we may as well start punishing blokes who sleep with underage girls who sneak into nightclubs they're too young to go into oh wait we already do.

LifeinthePond likes this.
  9. anmracing

anmracing Registered Member

Ok, so I would recommend not to do anything until you ask for a drivers license, and then pay after the deed is done..... :lol:

I think the reason this goofball is not too smart, is because one should know better than to blindly transfer funds to an account that he doesn't even know who the person is....... If it is an online dating site, then he should be more catious just for the simple fact that anyone can say they are older than they really are.

So should they have just waited until he actually had sex with this person and then bust him? That would be a killer sweeps week if "To Catch a Predator" waited until after the deed was done. Otherwise, as it stands they are just assuming the guy wanted to have sex with an under aged child......

10. Double-R

Double-R Registered Member

To think that me and a friend of mine were joking about having to ask for ID or some sort of proof of age before a date or anything of the like. This is slowly but surely becoming a reality.