Pearl Harbor was carried out by the British?

ermcool

Registered Member
Recently, the belief that 9/11 was a government consipracy has spread. Terrorstorm and Loose Change are successfully spreading the word, of what they believe happened on that day in Sept. Regardless of the evidence they press there assault.
One of the assumptions they base there arguments on is that the government, the media, and the industry are in league. They don't say it, but they basically insiniate that the Bush administration is sociopathic in nature, though all governments do have the qualities of a sociopath, wouldn't you agree?

But are we to truly believe that the sociopathy is all post FDR. I noticed this with Terrorstorm, the author only focuses post FDR to back up what he states.
But if sociopathy exists now, most likely, it existed then.

In order for us to accept that Pearl Harbor was carried out by tbe British and not by the Japanese, we must realize that our government is sociopathic, as any other nation, including the British government, and any that has existed since the dawn of man.

Pearl Harbor was a conspiracy by Britain.... It had to have been.

Ok, how do I support the argument that the British carried out 'Pearl Harbor'? Well, lets start with the visual 'proof', often sighted, that the Americans, on that day saw the symbol for the Rising Sun on the aircraft that attacked the warships in port.
The idea of painting another nationality's symbol on aircraft was nothing new. During the Spanish Civil War the Germans and Italians sent Franco aircraft to back him up. This is often considered the very first time bombs ha been dropped on civilians. Well, the Germans and Italians didn't just give him aircraft, no they painted Spanish symbols on the airplanes, and then the aircraft were manned by Germans and Italians. Very clever. The second time this would be done was in the Middleast, when the Germans and Italians sent squadrons of there fighter-bombers to the Arabs(called Mohommadins then), and did exactly the same thing, painted Arabic symbols on the airplanes, then ha German + Italians flying them.

Obviously, having delt with this the British were no strangers to 'swapping' markings. Still think Pearl Harbor was pulled off by the Japanese?

Nevyrmoore

AKA Ass-Bandit
Yes. Why? Because I doubt my country had any need to bomb America to draw them into the war. There is also the fact that you only state one possible reason how the British Army could have done it, and by that train of thought, anyone could have done it. Heck, with that you could say that American politicians came up with a plot to draw their army into the war.

Give us some more proof of how and why Britain could have done this, cause to be honest, this theory is a load of bull.

MasterChad

Registered Member
President Roosevelt (FDR) provoked the attack, knew about it in advance and covered up his failure to warn the Hawaiian commanders. FDR needed the attack to sucker Hitler to declare war, since the public and Congress were overwhelmingly against entering the war in Europe. It was his backdoor to war.

FDR blinded the commanders at Pearl Harbor and set them up by --
1. denying intelligence to Hawaii (HI)
2. on November 27 and later, misleading the commanders into thinking negotiations with Japan were continuing to prevent them from realizing the war was on
3. having false information sent to HI about the location of the Japanese carrier fleet.

In 1940 - FDR ordered the fleet transferred from the West Coast to its exposed position in Hawaii and ordered the fleet remain stationed at Pearl Harbor over complaints by its commander Admiral Richardson that there was inadequate protection from air attack and no protection from torpedo attack. Richardson felt so strongly that he twice disobeyed orders to berth his fleet there and he raised the issue personally with FDR in October and he was soon after replaced. His successor, Admiral Kimmel, also brought up the same issues with FDR in June 1941.

"If we had cut off the oil off, they probably would have gone down to the Dutch East Indies a year ago, and you would have had war." The next day FDR froze all Japanese assets in US cutting off their main supply of oil and forcing them into war with the US. Intelligence information was withheld from Hawaii from this point forward.
Truth we owe the men of Pearl Harbor. Until we tell the full truth, we dishonor them and every soldier and sailor who gave their life for their country. Should their lives have been sacrificed for treason and no one know, they had died in vain. If their honor cover treason - we are not a nation of law. The Air Corps in the Philippines and the Navy at Pearl were FDR's bait, the oil embargo was his stick, the end of negotiations was the tripwire in FDR's game of shame - a game of death for so many. Roosevelt aided and abetted the murder of thousands of Americans.

Face it the government lies to us...the people...

America is more like a dictatorship then the land of the people..

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
What would Britian stand to gain from attacking America and blaming the Japanesse.
Also did we shoot down a single plane in Pearl Harbor, did they use any kamizazi tactics? Didn't Japan also accept responsibilty for Pearl Harbor?
This would signify to me that the Japanesse and the British were working together on the opeartion, then they turn around and fight eachother in WW2.
How does that make any sense?

ermcool

Registered Member
More proof that Pearl Harbor was carried out by, or encouraged by the British.

Churchill, God rest his soul, he was doing what he had to do for the world, was desperate for aid, but not just equipment and finances. He needed the US in the war, because of the massive production capabilities of the US, and also, for control of the Atlantic, which was vital to the survival of Great Britain. With the fall of the Dutch and French nations, Churchill realized, he had to broad of a front to defend of the Japanese sought to attack the British, Dutch, or French colonies in the area. Pulling the forces from the region would bulster Montgomery in Egypt, and also provide a much smaller, concentrated area to defend. This would allow Churchill, and not Hitler, to chose where the battles were fought.

This makes sense, look at how quickly the British were willing to leave there colonies, pretty much undefended. In fact, the Japanese were 'shocked' by the lack of resistance, except for in certain key locations. There was pretty much a total withdrawl to the borders of India, by British forces post Pearl Harbor- could it be that the British had promised the Japanese control of these islands, and territories in exchange for the garuantee that America would enter the war? Also, how can one explain the lack of any naval power in those regions controlled by Britain? Simple, they were enroute to Hawaii, and from there they would head to the Panama Canal. If you will note, while the Japanese expanded quickly, they were attempting to fight a war of attrition, and keep America at bay. In doing this they hoped to break America's will to fight, which would have ensured a ceasefire of sorts. After all, no one thought America could manage a war on two fronts at the time.

Still think Japan pulled off Pearl Harbor?

Duke1985

EatsApplePieShitsFreedom
Yes.

What you have here is little more than a motive, if we could convict people based on motive alone, I think there would be more people in jail.

"You must have robbed that bank, since your rent money is due next week. Guilty 5 years in a state prison."

Doesn't work that way, and you still haven't addressed the fact Japan owned up to Pearl Harbor, when the US declared war on Japan, they didn't act all surprised, they accepted responsibilty for the attack.

ermcool

Registered Member
Yes.

What you have here is little more than a motive, if we could convict people based on motive alone, I think there would be more people in jail.

"You must have robbed that bank, since your rent money is due next week. Guilty 5 years in a state prison."

Doesn't work that way, and you still haven't addressed the fact Japan owned up to Pearl Harbor, when the US declared war on Japan, they didn't act all surprised, they accepted responsibilty for the attack.
No, FDR wouldn't have had Winston arrested, he was implicate, lol.

The Japanese were probably willing to say anything after they had two atomic bombs dropped on them. I would to.

There is a motive yes, but the motive was to drag the united states in to the war, and create a buffer(Japan) between the pacific and the Soviet Union.

Do you really, seriously think the Navy that was wooped so badly at Midway was the same navy that pulled off Pearl Harbor? And how do you explain the sudden drop in U-boats shortly after Pearl Harbor? Oh, thats right, the British Carrier group was sweeping through(remember we were under water mostly, for a navy) the Atlantic.

MasterChad

Registered Member
It's clear FDR was behind Pearl Harbor
but I think the british were willing to do anything for america's help...

but....
i highly think that if Britain was behind P.H. hard facts would be shot in the sky
also, the really only hard facts point to america itself...

FDR was the worse president ever... wasting americans lives for money and war
(FDR didnt want to be left out of the war)

(im just rephasing my post from above...)

T

Time Lord

Man, I've heard conspiracy theories, but this is a stretch.

I guess the British also were in the midget subs that were sent in? We did manage to shoot down a Jap plane (or two)- at least 3 were shot down by the two (and only two) planes we got into the air. So the identity of the pilots was confirmed.

Just a little later that day, the Japanese Ambassadors did deliver a declaration of war on the US to Cordell Hull. Records show that Yamamoto was upset when he learned the declaration was delivered after the attack. There's a nice photo in one of my WWII books that shows how the Japanese actually had mocked up a huge model of Pearl Harbor to familiarize their pilots with the layout.

Anything else is bullshit.

FDR was the worse president ever... wasting americans lives for money and war
(FDR didnt want to be left out of the war)
Once we were attacked by Japan, we had no choice but to declare war. Especially since we must remember the Japanese were also moving on other US territories in the Pacific. Folks I know who were around during WW II loved him. He was actually a person who knew how to be Presidential. His poor health at the end of the war was a problem which led to the Cold War. But the worst ever president is sitting in the Big Chair right now.