• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Peacemaker

Z

ZeroGZ2

has any one seen this anime? if so what do you think of it? ive only seen half way through the series so far and it reminds me a lot of Kenshin.

L

Laharl ex

I hope you finished it by the time I post this. I has a great ending and one of the last episodes is drop dead funny. The only samurai anime I like.

Z

ZeroGZ2

Laharl ex said:
I hope you finished it by the time I post this. I has a great ending and one of the last episodes is drop dead funny. The only samurai anime I like.
yah i finished watching the series a few weeks ago. the ending turned out better than expected. the plot really kicked in around eps16. turned out better than i thought it would.

D

Destined Sayuri

hmm i have yet to finish the series... *watches it on the internet whenever he feels like it*

A

acidmix

I've watched the first episode. It looks like a pretty good anime series.