• Welcome to the PopMalt Forums! Whether you're new to forums or a veteran, welcome to our humble home on the web! We're a 20-year old forum community with thousands of discussions on entertainment, lifestyle, leisure, and more.

Our rules are simple. Be nice and don't spam. Registration is free, so what are you waiting for? Join today!.

Xbox 360 PDZero on Live

Hybr1d84

Registered Member
50 players online.. this game is going to be awesome. :nod:

Doc

Trust me, I'm The Doctor.
V.I.P.
In one game? That's insane, but there will have to be really bad lag.

Mirage

Secret Agent
Staff member
V.I.P.
The 360 has many games that support 50 players without lag if you are on a decent connection. Does anyone know if the 360 supports dedicated hosts, or will it be like Halo 2 where it's automatically the best connection in the game. I hated that personally.

Albey

Registered Member
Decent connection as in... Dsl at a rate of 768k/sec or like higher?

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Andrew said:
Does anyone know if the 360 supports dedicated hosts, or will it be like Halo 2 where it's automatically the best connection in the game. I hated that personally.
I have no idea, but the system in Halo 2 really ruins the game. It's seriously ridiculous how much of an advantage the host gets.

nman77

Registered Member
Wow 50 players is insane. There are going to be some epic battles.

Doc

V.I.P.
I really like getting into the heated slayer games, when all of the players are a few kills within the limits. The lag is insane, but my connection is almost completely dedicated to the X-Box when I'm playing it. Live with PDZero is going to be the shit.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
Nice, 50 players allows more cheaters in each game. They really need to fix cheating in online gaming.

Doc

V.I.P.
It's not that bad in Live. They just ban your gamertag if you're cought cheating.

Major

4 legs good 2 legs bad
V.I.P.
There's a lot of cheating in Halo 2 and it doesn't really help to ban the gamertags since almost all of them are from the 2 month free trials. They really need to get rid of those.